L.E.A.SE. S.A. est un bureau d’études spécialisé dans l’apport de solutions techniques et la consultance pour des industries, des bureaux d’études, d’ingénierie, ainsi que des ensembliers industriels. Notre société apporte à ses clients et à ses employés son expertise dans de nombreux domaines techniques.
INTÉGRITÉ, PASSION, FLEXIBILITÉ, QUALITÉ ET RESPECT sont les valeurs essentielles prônées au sein de notre société et celles-ci régissent nos actions quotidiennes.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for analyzing technical specifications and drafting bids for potential customers, with a focus on ETCS projects. His goal is to maximize the
evaluation of client bids by potential customers.
This includes communication with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external to develop deep understandings of user’s needs and requirements and an extensive
knowledge of Client solutions range.
A core function of this role is to construct complex technical tender submissions, draft outstanding written proposals, manage the requirement definitions, and present our
solutions at the client premises when required.
• Analyzing the technical specification part within tender documents.
• Raise relevant questions to the customers in order to draw up tailor-made bids.
• Manage the administrative aspects of the bid submission process in compliance with the terms and conditions of the call for tenders: identify administrative
bottlenecks and deal with them as a matter of priority.
• Managing the financial aspect of the bid submission process: identifying the cost factors of a bid and preparing the price offer together with the Sales Manager.
• Manage the technical aspect of the bid submission process: draft the technical bid relating to the customer’s specifications in a structured manner with the technical team.
• Manage relationships with existing and potential customers involved in Railway projects to build brand loyalty and increase solid opportunities.
• Nurture relationships including the resolution of issues, retrieval of customer feedback and integration of the Client solutions to develop true client partnerships.
• Attend business fairs, conferences, events, client presentations and demonstration potentially all around the world.
Master degree from an engineering school
• An additional business-oriented degree is a plus.
• A first experience within the railway sector or any connected industry. Sales experience is a plus.
• You have a strong interest in business-to-business sales and account management of large corporate customers within a technical industry.
• You have excellent written and oral French and English language skills.
• You don’t mind going the extra mile to close a deal and are flexible to meet deadlines.
• You can imagine working most of the time from Brussels but are ready to travel occasionally. Homeworking up to 3 days a week can be considered.
• You have the ability to produce attractive, well-scripted, well-designed commercial and technical proposals and presentations.
• Dutch, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or any other language knowledge is a plus.
• Ability to grasp technical concepts and articulate technical information in the appropriate form.
• Commercial strengths and sound commercial judgement.
• Start : ASAP
• Contract: Leading to a permanent contract
• Work Place : Brussels, Belgium
• Please send your application to Ms. Patricia GUEBEL : firstname.lastname@example.org
• By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and
processing of your personal data to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our
Recevez les prochaines offres d’emploi directement dans votre boite mails pour être le/la premier.ière à postuler.
Agence de placement N° W.RE.182